This has been an interesting project. It is surprising how easy and fun it is to set up a blog and make it look half-way snazzy. Being an artistic sort, I especially enjoyed creating mash-ups, surfing endless image generator sites and finding widgets to include on my blog. Thank goodness for a fast Internet connection at home because I rarely had time to do any of the steps at the library. Occasional idle times at the reference desk might allow me to look at other staff blogs and it is amazing how unique each of our blogs are!
Completing this project has helped me realize that I can roll with new technologies, learn them,enjoy them, and perhaps even teach others. Blogs can get the information out to a large audience quickly or just keep it between friends and family.
This project is/was a large undertaking for each KDL employee. Not every employee is blessed with a computer and fast connection at home and completing the project at work can be a very hard task especially if you are very busy and have a lot of other tasks to finish.
I am always up to a challenge and would welcome another project such as KDL's 23 Things! Thanks for the opportunity to learn to blog!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment